2.15.2011

Out and About

My birthday was agess ago! but one of my presents was this striped croped blazer, that Rihanna wore in her What's My Name video, and one of my dearest friends knows that i love that Ri, so she got it for me.. how cute :) ... anyways!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wanted to pair this blazer with shorts but i don't have any decent ones on me so i just used the safe option and wore a black tube dress..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
































Blazer - H&M
Tube Dress - TopShop
Wedges - New Look

xxx

4 comments:

Nadine said...

OMG- I love that blazer so much!! You look fantastic as well xxx

Sia said...

You look super cute! x

Ag said...

You wore it well!! And I love the video, I overplayed that song when it came out!

the twenty said...

love your hair, the blazer is nice!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...