10.28.2010

The beauty in 'I DO'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are old pictures but hey, i thought to post it anyways!...
Its weird how you can live somewhere your whole life but never really see it, so i did some sightseeing around London whilst in the cab,anyways, on September 25th 2010, i went for a beautiful wedding in the Dorchester Hotel, Mayfair, London! it was absolutely breathtaking, loved the decor, music and the food was to die for! :) :)
There is something about weddings, well the exchanging of vows, father and daughter dance, speeches that makes me so sentimental, and this was just one of it!
I got complemented on my makeup that day, was pretty chuffed, i just like to play around with colours but not to loud, pretty and sutle, it was a huge thing, when i was asked whether it was done professionally hmm, maybe i should charge my friends ehh! JOKES.. I wore a gold and cream dress, which my mum got from Monsoon, it was initially for my sister, but what it hers is mine and i paired it with chunky jeweller from River Island

Mimi xx

2 comments:

Sia said...

Lovely makup. I wish you showed more of the dress cause it looks lovely. Love Sia x

Ag said...

I love that necklace!!!!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...