9.14.2010

Masquerade Ball

On Saturday was a dear aunts 50th, it was so lovely, the theme was centered around masks so you can call it a masquerade ball/ birthday dinner. I wasn't keen on going before but my mum wasn't letting that slide, so i went and I'm glad i did! It was really fun, meeting up with people i hadn't seen in ages etc.. It was in the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London. A very fancy do, the meal was nice aswell but the dessert was to die for and i'm not even a dessert person!


























Her dress was absolutely stunning, to be honest everyone looked 'on point' even my mother thought she looked better than me Ha!





My dress from warehouse, i didnt take much pictures of myself, i was the one behind the camera to be honest..

                                                                      Mimi xx

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...