9.15.2010

Lace but no Leather

These pictures are kind of old, but they are memories none the less... One boring saturday in my A level boarding school, i decided to play dressup so me and my friend regina decided to take pictures and i modelled for her, it was really fun and kind of a spur of the moment thing.. I was feeling very creative :) (Highly Amateur) so i decided to wear my body con dress as a skirt, What do you think? have you had any creative moments?
Lace top - TOPSHOP
body con dress - Ms Selfridge

Mimi xx

5 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello....just saw you link, wanted to say HI....LOVE your blouse..you look great!!

Have a fabulous day:)
Statements in Fashion

Mimi A said...

aww thanks! :)

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Love that lace blouse. :)SarahD

Nadine said...

This is amazing! just wonderful, and you are so gorgeous its beyond me! xx Nadine

Mimi A said...

@ Sarah D - thanks love

@ Nadine - you're way beautiful hun

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...